For Georgia asbestos attorneys at Hall & Lampros, the fight for justice for mesothelioma sufferers and others struck by asbestos-related cancers has been a continuous one. We have taken on and proven negligence cases against corporate employers in a wide range of industries. We are actively representing mesothelioma victims and thousands of other asbestos disease sufferers nationwide.
Successful Experience Across the Spectrum of Asbestos Litigation
Our experience and proven capabilities extend to:
- Leadership in consolidation of thousands of victims’ asbestos cancer cases in the 1980s and 1990s, enabling thousands of clients to receive sizable, much-needed compensation they deserved
- A longstanding union commitment that makes our firm a go-to resource for legal representation across many union industries
- Litigation against premises owners who maintained unsafe conditions as well as products liability lawsuits against manufacturers who failed to warn users about asbestos risks
- Advocacy for our clients via every available avenue within the legal system, with client-by-client, focused attention to each case
- Service on major asbestos bankruptcy committees in the effort to ensure fair distribution of assets and insurance settlements to mesothelioma and other asbestos cancer victims
Contact Nationally Proven Trial Lawyers Based in Atlanta GA
Your asbestos exposure lawsuit may call for lawyers who work at all levels of the justice system and travel nationwide on behalf of our clients.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, we encourage you to contact our firm today. We offer personal attention, a free consultation and representation without any financial risk to you if we can pursue your case.
For a free case evaluation, please call us at 404.876.8100.
Serving Clients Nationwide