Brittany is an attorney at Hall & Lampros, LLP focusing her practice on personal injury, labor and employment, and class action litigation. Brittany takes a hands-on approach to her client’s cases and effectively advocates on their behalf through both settlement negotiations and aggressive litigation. Brittany has experience in both state and federal litigation, with cases ranging from a single plaintiff to large class actions. Brittany enjoys getting to know her clients and strategizing the best course of action based on their specific case.
Brittany graduated magna cum laude from Bradley University in 2016 with a degree in International Business. Brittany then earned her J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law in 2019. While at GSU Law, Brittany clerked for the Honorable Kimberly M. Esmond Adams at the Superior Court of Fulton County. Additionally, Brittany was an active member of the GSU Law Student Trial Lawyers Association where her trial team won a National Championship.
Brittany was admitted to practice law in Georgia in 2019. In her free time, Brittany enjoys volunteering with her Pi Beta Phi alumnae club and spending time with her dog Bandit.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
Juris Doctor – 2019
Student Trial Lawyers Association: National Champion – William Daniel Mock Trial
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
Bachelor of Science – 2016, Magna Cum Laude
Major: International Business
- Georgia State and Superior Court (2019)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2019)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2019)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2020)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia (2020)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (2020)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Association
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women Alumnae Club