Gordon Van Remmen, Esq.
Gordon Van Remmen prides himself on his client centered approach to practicing law and focuses his practice on a broad range of civil litigation matters, including personal injury cases, employment issues, and class action work. Gordon has litigation experience at both the State and Federal level. He advocates on behalf of his clients with determination and compassion for their individual circumstances. Whether through effective settlement negotiations or aggressive litigation, Gordon ensures that his clients’ issues are resolved with their best long-term interests in mind.
Gordon joined Hall and Lampros in 2015 after graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law. Throughout his legal career, he has helped a wide array of clients with their claims arising from personal injuries as well as employment issues. Gordon has also worked on multiple insurance class actions where his team recovered millions of dollars on behalf of class members. Gordon is a dedicated, hard-working trial lawyer who places great importance on the relationships he builds with his clients. He takes the time to understand his clients’ needs and legal goals and strives to respond to his clients’ requests and questions promptly.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia (J.D. 2015)
Law Journal: Journal of Intellectual Property Law, Articles Editor
Clerked for the Honorable Judge W. Fletcher Sams; Griffin Judicial Circuit Superior Courts (2014)
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia (B.A. 2010)
- Georgia State and Superior Court (2015)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2020)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2016)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia (2016)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia (2016)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia (2020)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee (2017)
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee (2020)
- Passed the Florida Bar and awaiting admission
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Association
For a free case evaluation, please call us at 404-876-8100.