Patrick Hannon has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout the Southeastern United States. Patrick began his practice with a large national defense firm but for well over a decade has dedicated his practice to the representing people injured by carelessness of others.
Patrick has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases, including truck accidents and automobile collisions, insurance company’s failure to pay lawful claims, Fair Labor Standards Act suits (overtime and minimum wage), wrongful death, products liability, premises liability (slip & falls), and class action lawsuits.
Patrick handles all stages of litigation from case inception to through jury trial and appeal. Patrick has tried numerous cases to verdict and has agued before the Georgia Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Patrick has lectured on litigation techniques to lawyers at continuing legal education seminars.
- $4.5 million settlement for construction worker who suffered catastrophic back injury
- $2.4 million settlement for motorist injured in tractor trailer collision
- $1.45 million settlement for driver injured in collision with commercial vehicle
- $500,000 for a railroad conductor who suffered traumatic foot injury
- $500,000 settlement for neck injury suffered in automobile collision
- $400,000 jury verdict for injuries caused by MARTA bus
- $300,000 settlement for disk injury from auto collision
- $300,000 settlement for injuries from automobile collision
- $100,000 settlement for a store patron injured in a fall
- $55,000 jury verdict for injuries caused by automobile collision
- $48,500 jury verdict for injured driver
- Co-lead counsel in settlement of state-wide class action against major automobile insurer
- Counsel in state-wide class action against national auto insurance company
- Successfully litigated national collective action for unpaid overtime against major U.S. corporation
- Secured $21,000 settlement (excluding attorney’s fees) for hotel cleaner who was denied lawful overtime
- Secured $15,000 settlement (excluding attorney’s fees) for assistant manager of dry cleaner who was not paid overtime
- Numerous settlements for workers who were not paid time-and-a-half for all overtime hours worked
- $80,000 settlement for pretrial detainee injured by jail guards.
- $60,000 for customer who suffered finger injury from defective product.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D. 1997)
- Creighton University (B.A. 1994, cum laude)
- Georgia, 2000
- Nebraska, 1997