Atlanta Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Millions Recovered for Workers Injured On-the-Job
Workers injured in the state of Georgia can find a tough and aggressive group of advocates in our legal team at Hall & Lampros, LLP. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements in our 60+ years of collective practice. We are experienced, committed, and knowledgeable. You can rely on us for the advocacy you need to move forward successfully and to obtain the compensation you need to cope with the aftermath of a workplace accident.
Work Injury Attorneys Serving Atlanta Since 2003
Workers’ compensation laws can be complicated. If you have suffered a serious or even permanent injury as the result of a workplace accident, obtaining the counsel of an attorney who understands Georgia workers’ comp laws is one of the first and most important decisions you should make.
- Workers’ compensation insurance is designed to provide financial support for workers hurt due to:
- Truck accidents or other vehicle accidents
- Heavy equipment accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Repetitive motion injuries including vision issues, hearing loss, back pain, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Overexertion injuries
- Manufacturing accidents
- Slip and fall / trip and fall accidents
- Maritime accidents
What Does Georgia Workers’ Comp Cover?
In Georgia, workers’ compensation covers missed wages, medical expenses, and partial disability funds. You need to realize that there are deadlines attached with these claims. The sooner you speak with our Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney, the better. In addition, if a third party was to blame for what happened, our attorney could pursue an injury lawsuit on your behalf.
- Third parties who could be liable in your on-the-job accident may include:
- Non-company drivers
- Manufacturers or designers of defective products or equipment
- City road designers
- Property owners outside of your company responsible for dangerous conditions on their property
Call Hall & Lampros, LLP for Your Free Work Injury Case Evaluation
Our firm is ready to help you obtain justice after a workplace injury in the form of fair compensation. We understand how to protect your rights. Want to learn more about our qualifications and how we are prepared to make a difference in your case? Contact the Atlanta workers’ compensation attorneys at Hall & Lampros, LLP now for a free consultation. We are ready to advocate for your rights in the face of tough insurance companies, employees, contractors, manufacturers, and other parties.