Atlanta Admiralty & Maritime Accident Lawyer
Many thousands of people make their livings performing demanding, sometimes risky work aboard oil drilling rigs, ships and work boats, on the docks and in our shipyards. Although these jobs have known dangers, maritime workers have the legal right to reasonable protection against unsafe conditions — and you may have strong legal recourse if you have been injured at sea or in any maritime-related occupation.
Hall & Lampros have recovered over $400 million for clients nationwide. For your free case evaluation, call or text 404-876-8100 now or complete an intake form on our contact page and we will call you!
In-Depth Knowledge of Laws Relevant to Your Injury or Wrongful Death Case
At the Hall & Lampros, based in Atlanta, Georgia, we have an extensive track record of winning results for injured maritime workers and families devastated by fatal maritime accidents.
- Our attorneys have handled challenging cases arising from offshore and inland claims nationwide and around the world, applying in-depth knowledge of:
- Jones Act claims on behalf of workers injured on vessels at sea, docked ships or oil rigs
- Survivors’ rights to benefits under The Death on the High Seas Act (DOHSA) when a wrongful death occurs due to a maritime employer’s negligence
- Dock workers’ and other non-Jones Act workers’ injuries and rights to benefits under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
Proven Advocacy for Injured Seamen, Oil Workers and Dock Workers
Our Gulf Coast maritime injury lawyers are prepared to move quickly and investigate your shipping industry or offshore oil industry accident or other serious on-the job accident thoroughly. Our experienced Georgia maritime accident & injury lawyers bring solid legal knowledge, extensive trial experience and connections to expert resources to bear on each maritime injury case we handle, seeking justice on behalf of:
- Oil workers injured on offshore drilling rigs, fixed platforms, tankers and dive boats
- Seamen, crew members, engineers, officers and others injured aboard all types of vessels at sea
- Dock workers injured or killed while unloading cargo or performing other duties
- Ship repairers, breakers, welders and other workmen injured on their jobs
- Victims of offshore helicopter accidents
Consult an Experienced Maritime Injury Lawyer, Free and Without Obligation
Whether your potential maritime injury case involves a ship capsizing, fire or explosion at sea, negligent cargo handling or equipment maintenance, or other factors, we encourage you to contact Hall & Lampros, LLP for a focused discussion of your needs, rights and legal options.